Unlimited Trophy Outfitters is your premier stream fishing outfitter for Lake Superior’s tributaries for a reason: We love trout fishing and everything that goes with it! From the streams to the sights and the sounds. Here at UTO we are proud to be “trout bums”!Are you a trout bum or do you just like to hit the stream on occasion? Either way we have what you’re looking for on your next trout fishing trip. Our area was made for stream fisherman from tiny head waters to large Lake Superior tributaries. Be it steelhead fishing the cold spring waters on the famed Boise-Brule River or one of our many tribs for wild run steelhead and brown trout to coho salmon. We fish big night time browns during the famed dry fly Hex hatch in the muggy nights of June and July looking for that hog brown on a 6 weight. Look no further you have found stream fishing nirvana! We can set up any type of trip for you as our guests.
A True Jewel of the North: the Brook Trout
The brook trout is the jewel of the north for a reason. These little trout are just amazing from their colors and fight to their willingness to take flies and lures almost at command. This little trout is a great way to spend an evening on the stream. Many of our favored brookie streams have high numbers of brookies and even some dandies! Most brookies will run around 8 to 11 inches but we do land good numbers of 12+ inch fish. Every so often we will land a true trophy of 14 inches or bigger! You just never know with these scrappy little jewels. So grab your 3 weight and come on up to fish the jewel of the north, the brook trout they waiting for you.
What we provide on our stream fishing trips:
- Professional local knowledge of local streams from seasons start to finish
- We will provide rods and other equipment for trips but we prefer that you bring your own
- We do provide some specialty flies local to our area but we can stock you up on most flies at our local fly shop in Ashland, WI
What we do not provide on stream trips:
- We do not provide waders or hip boots these you must bring for yourself or purchase locally
- You cover the cost of your current valid WI fishing license and trout stamps i.e. great lakes or inland depending on the type of trip.
We do ask that you call a head of time before your trip to go over the gear list you will need to bring along with you.
Guided Fishing and Hunting Trips around Lake Superior's Chequamegon Bay and Surrounding Area